Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Fm yokohama 84.7 Q&A with FAKY (Translation)































If you guys haven't heard yet, FAKY has launched their own radio program about a month ago. It is called "#realFAKY" where you can ask your own fan questions and it's aired on Fm yokohama on Monday midnight. I noticed they had a Q&A on Fm yokohama's page so I decided to translate it.

Q; Special skills?
Anna: Making sweets.
Lil' Fang: Singing.
Mikako: Being able to sleep anywhere basically.
Akina: Dance, music composition.

Q: What music did you buy for the first time? (Record, CD, download, etc.)
Anna: Spice Girls "Spice"
Lil' Fang: Shunsuke Kiyokiba "Tengoku wa Mattekureru"
Mikako: AAA
Akina: One Direction

Q: Which artist do you have the most of their songs on your phone?
Anna: Sam Smith
Lil' Fang: BIGBANG
Mikako: Shota Shimizu
Akina: Shawn Mendes

Q: What's your favorite song among them?
Anna: Nirvana
Lil' Fang: IF YOU
Mikako: The Day
Akina: Never Be Alone

Q: What's your favorite masterpiece film?
Anna: The Pursuit of Happiness
Lil' Fang: Meet Joe Black
Mikako: Leon
Akina: Moana

Q: What is your favorite book?
Anna: Silence by Shusaku Endo
Lil' Fang: Sweet Tofu in Hong Kong
Mikako: Frog and Toad are Friends (Picture book)
Akina: The Fault In Our Stars

Q: Do you cook? Let us know if you have a good menu.
Anna: I often bake confectionery. Cheesecake or cookie  ♪
Lil' Fang: Because I'm living alone, I'll cook to the extent where it doesn't get annoying.
Mikako: I like Japanese food although I make pretty basic Japanese dishes.
Akina: I can make taco rice!

Q: If you were born again, what gender would you be? and for what reason?
Anna: A woman because I want to be myself even if I was reborn.
Lil' Fang: A man! I want to know the feelings and thoughts that women do not have.
Mikako: A woman, I like the lady feel itself.
Akina: A woman, I'm happy to be a woman.

Q: When do you relax the most?
Anna: Spending time with my family and dog.
Lil' Fang: Sleeping at home only, also when making candy.
Mikako: It's the moment when I go to bed.
Akina: It's while sleeping.

Q: What's an irreplaceable thing in life?
Anna: Family
Lil' Fang: Purpose and a healthy body.
Mikako: Important people
Akina: Family

Q: Where would you like to live, a country other than Japan? And for what reason?
Anna: In America! I would like to work as a Hollywood actress.
Lil' Fang: London! I like fashion and I also like the cloudiness.
Mikako: It's Paris, I love the streets of Paris.
Akina: America because of it's open space and air.

Q: What's a recommended spot in the Kanagawa area?
Anna: Chinatown, after all, a lot of delicious things can be eaten there.
Lil' Fang: Yokohama Cosmo World!
Mikako: Yokohama Chinatown.
Akina: Yokohama Chinatown.

Q: What are your favorite hobbies at the moment?
Anna: Writing with a G pen.
Lil' Fang: Watching animations and reading manga.
Mikako: Looking at Instagrams of various people.
Akina: Going to Starbucks!

Q: What kind of competition would you like to do for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games?
Anna: Horse riding
Lil' Fang: 4 x 100 meter relay with FAKY! lol
Mikako: Basketball
Akina: Basketball

Let me know if you guys like interview/Q&A translations and I can do more of them in the future. I'm currently working on translation a light novel for the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment