Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Otakukini Fantasy Champion Box Review


Otakukini is a Anime/Manga merchandise subscription box services that includes all sorts of stuff such as manga and DVDs. They've been around for quite some time, their first box came out around January of 2016 with the Villain Box. The one I'll be reviewing is the Champion version of the Fantasy box. 

Otakukini comes with 2 box sizes, the Champion box prices at $24.95 and the Ultimate Box prices at $35.00. Shipping currently costs $10 and they ship to the following places: United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and New Zealand. Everything in this subscription box service is licensed so you don't have to worry about bootlegs.



















2IN1 Okami Chibiterasu Plush and Case



This is pretty much a wolf/okami plush that happens to double as a pencil pouch. Personally I don't see myself using it as a pencil pouch since it's large but it's a pretty nice plush to keep in my room. I might use it as a storage to keep small things. 

Inuyasha Ear Headband




These ear headband are pretty cute and they match the ears of Inuyasha himself. I don't really cosplay so I might not wear this but I'll keep just in case the time comes around.

XXXHolic Yuuko & Kimihiro Tumbler 



I'm so happy this box came with a tumbler because I just had one that broke last week so I got a great replacement here. I haven't seen this anime before but I love the artwork on this. My favorite item so far.

Inuyasha 3D Mini Figure Keychain



I was also excited to see this because my keychain collection could use an additional keychain. This keychain is Inuyasha holding the Tetsusauga in his hand. The charm is about 2 inches so it's not that huge.

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles Magnet Collection



This is a great collectors item for anyone who loves Tsubasa, this is the Reservoir Chronicles Magnet Collection. If you are looking for any magnets to change up your refrigerator, these are the magnets for you.

Overall, everything in this box was cool and awesome, I knew about two anime/manga series in this box which is okay. This is a great box for anyone who loves anything anime/manga related and it works great as a present as well. You get an amazing amount of stuff for your money and not any cheap or filler stuff. A new thing that they are going is including exclusive items that is only found in the champion boxes so that people would have something different from the ultimate box. Make sure to check their Facebook or Twitter for updates on future box themes. 

Check out the Otakukini box on Otakukini's website.

1 comment :

  1. I'm sorry to wonder, as differentiate Manga and Anime? I know Manga is Japanese but Anime is a marketable Manga from U.S. then Anime exports to world and Manga stays at Japan, is it? Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete