Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Doki Doki by Japan Crate December 2015 Review



Doki Doki is a new subscription service launched by Japan Crate and is cute/kawaii themed. The box only comes in one size, costs 30 dollars per month and promises to contain at least 8-10 items ranging from adorable plushies and squishies to collectible keychains, figures, apparel, miniatures and more.

They offer 4 plans: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months. You save money as you buy a longer plan and they are all recurring payments. You can tell that the box was super packed because it was protruding. 


At the bottom of the box, you get a mini pamphlet containing descriptions of the items as well as directions to use some of them. Loved the artwork, nicely drawn and super cute.


Alpacasso Coin Pouch 
This is my first Alpacasso product, so I was so excited to see this in the box. It's an adorable pouch to hold all of your coins. I'm going to attached this to my backpack. 

My Neighbor Totoro Pouch
This is a very nice pouch, which I'll use as a pencil pouch. It's super cute and great quality. You can also use it as a make up bag. 


Hello Kitty Blind Box
So I got the magician Hello Kitty, which is the one I wanted, and I was so happy that I got that one. This is to celebrate Hello Kitty's 40th anniversary, which happened last year.

Panda Sleep Mask
This mask is super cute and fuzzy, I've never used eye masks that much but it does block out light quite well. I might use it when traveling. 


Nya-Kuma
This is the first thing everyone probably noticed when they opened their doki doki crate. It's Rilakkuma wearing a cat outfit with a bell. It's super cute and very soft.

Totoro Desk Calendar
The bottom item in the Doki Doki crate is a Totoro desk calendar. It's a fourteen month calendar, so it includes November and December of this year. I needed a new calendar for 2016 so I was happy to see that it was included in this box. The art work for each month is beautiful as well. 


Charizard Pikachu Necklace
I was happy that there as a Pokemon item, I love anything Pokemon related, games, anime, etc. Although Pikachu isn't my most favorite Pokemon, the necklace is very adorable. 

Henshin Awa Jelly DIY Kit 
You can never escape the DIY kits O.O You can transform the powder into a delicious jello dessert with this kit. I'm going to try this DIY kit later (luckily, I haven't tried this one so it should be fun.) I'm going to post the final result on my Instagram, Sakura_Harano.

Chibi Totoro
I think this is an official Studio Ghibli item, judging by the tags. This chibi Totoro is super fluffy and cute. It is a beanie plushy, which makes it able to stand up straight.

Overall, this box was super cute and had a good amount of stuff that is useful, such as the calendar and the coin pouch. This is a great box for anyone who loves anything kawaii and it works great as a present as well. You get a good amount of stuff for your money and not any cheap or filler stuff. 

Check out Doki Doki on Japan Crate's website and subscribe today!

Disclaimer: This crate was provided by Japan Crate for review. All opinions are my own, honest opinions ^_^

No comments :

Post a Comment